Saturday 11 May 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti


I have never been one to buy many products from Revlon, I think I have one or two things. There's no particular reason for this, it's just one brand I don't normally buy. However I've have heard good reviews about their products, especially their Lip Butters and when I saw them on offer I had to try it out for myself. 

What I like about Colorburst Lip Butter is that it definitely lives up to its name by giving the colour of a lipstick, but the smooth and softness of a lip balm. It's creamy butter texture leaves my lips soft and moisturised, which is something I look for in a lipstick, but it also leaves a high shine finish. 

I went for this colour because again, I'm looking for summer shades and this one grabbed my attention. However I was in the shop for quite some time deciding on a colour because there are just so many choices so you can most definitely find one that suits you. Tutti Frutti is a very orange shade when on the lips, so if your more a coral person, this might not be the colour for you but it's something different and definitely brings colour to a look. My only wish is that I bought more than one shade so I'm going to go back for more. I think this is going to be a good holiday product for me as the sun can dry up my lips so this will help to keep them nourished and soft as well as giving them a bright colour that a lip balm doesn't give. I also really like the packaging as its something different to the usual lipstick design.

Colourburst Lip Butter costs £7.99 and available in store and online at Boots and Superdrug. 


Do you have a favourite lip butter colour?
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment